丝图论坛

搜索
楼主: 丝足套图

【置顶免费贴】YM-校园学妹 (227) 150p

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 12:48:09
Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to get most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please help out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 13:00:40
Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 13:00:46
Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 14:15:58
Amazing! Its actually remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 14:16:06
Amazing! Its actually remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 14:49:39
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 14:49:46
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 15:13:29
Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 15:13:33
Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-6-27 15:23:37
Hi JanneI myself have mae a creepy Experience..It was in 1991/1991 aaround new yearse eve.We were in a old church from the midle age that is since 50 years a YMCA-vacany home nowI wa at night on the toilet and went back to my room.There is a galley in fromt of the room where you can see downairs into the remaining church.SUDDENLY i saw a liht there and a shape ..When i open the indow an looked down harder..I saw it wasnt anybody of our 40 person group!I aaw that the clothes are rally not fom ourtiem.. more like in the age of the 30-year war in Europe or even earlier..but i wa tired and made suddely a noiseTHENThe "person" moved SLOWLY around..I saw no face at all..only a black shadow!!!I went nto my room face was white like a chalkwall..Others saw that "person" too.Was a creepy thing when i hear the same "sighting" f that person as me..I belive in ghosts..In my eyes Ghots are 2 group of ententies:.One is a person that ma verybad things in life an as a punishment must clear the mess up she made in lifetime..Another A ghost that wants to warn other humans not to go into a house.. with throwing thingson them or the people brake into the floor or so..Or they show up themel in a ba shape or as themelfs..Have many books with secure ghost ights even from authorities polie and military.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Powered by Discuz!X3.4 Licensed
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表