丝图论坛

搜索
楼主: 丝足套图

【置顶免费贴】YM-校园学妹 (227) 150p

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 03:06:51
Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Appreciate it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 04:15:55
Currently it seems like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 04:16:02
Currently it seems like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 07:23:31
This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 07:23:37
This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

主题

回帖

金币

新手上路

积分
发表于 2020-4-29 07:23:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 07:45:11

Junko08H49

阿狸阿拉蕾 发表于 2020-1-25 15:34
新年快乐  身体健康 万事如意

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic article to improve my knowledge.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 07:45:17
It's going to be ending of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic article to improve my knowledge.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 08:05:25
What you said was actually very reasonable. But, think on this, what if you added a little information? I ain't suggesting your content is not good., however suppose you added a title that makes people want more? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You might look at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create post titles to grab people interested. You might add a video or a pic or two to get readers excited about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-4-29 08:05:30
What you said was actually very reasonable. But, think on this, what if you added a little information? I ain't suggesting your content is not good., however suppose you added a title that makes people want more? I mean ____
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Powered by Discuz!X3.4 Licensed
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表